Our Legal Niche
At Friedlander Misler, we have dedicated more than 50 years to honing our skills and consistently improving our practice. Our practice areas are naturally complex, and best left to attorneys like ours with a genuine penchant for their specific niche. While other firms may boast a broad array of practice areas, we have chosen to narrow our focus to the following to ensure our clients are offered the highest quality representation for their unique legal issue:
- Real Estate: Our commercial real estate team works closely with owners, buyers and sellers to counsel on matters including financing, acquisitions, dispositions, due diligence, title claims, joint ventures, leasing, construction, development, property management and more.
- Commercial Leasing: A well-drafted commercial lease agreement is essential to the process, and our attorneys are prepared to skillfully draft such agreements, as well as assist clients with other commercial leasing matters – including landlord and tenant representation and defense against grievances.
- Commercial Finance: Our practice proudly represents borrowers as well as local and national banks and other institutional lenders as they prepare and execute commercial real estate loans, corporate loans, mezzanine loans, asset-backed loans and unsecured loans offering assistance with construction, development, acquisition, working capital financings as well as lines of credit.
- Commercial Litigation: Litigation, or the threat of litigation, plagues all businesses at some point. Our savvy and experienced litigators navigate a wide range of commercial and business disputes including issues related to breach of contract, fraud, business torts, disagreements between shareholders, members and partners, and various disputes arising out of real estate transactions.
- Labor & Employment Litigation: With your reputation on the line, our employment litigation group can help insulate against the caustic effects of a labor or employment claim. We also serve in a consultancy role to help employers avoid the pitfalls of employment and labor disputes before a problem arises.
- Commercial and General Liability Litigation: From defamation to bodily injury, from fire loss to professional liability, our experienced commercial and general liability group will help you navigate through the complex litigation that confronts your business and takes your employees away from what they should be doing – helping your business grow and succeed.
- Litigation: Avoiding litigation helps preserve a business’s time, resources and reputation – and we will work diligently to effectuate alternative dispute resolution tactics including mediation and arbitration.
- Corporate & Business Law: Our corporate law services range from entity formation to mergers to complex litigation – and everything in between. We are a well-rounded group of corporate law professionals with the keen ability to balance our client’s interests, budget and objectives throughout the course of any legal matter.
Contact our Experienced Attorneys
Please do not hesitate to contact the legal professionals of Friedlander Misler today for assistance at 202-872-0800.